SCIN (ScandInvestor) AB
The company takes pride in its efforts to become recognizable as a Swedish investment company that is both significant and valuable for its humanitarian message and the satisfaction of its investors-shareholders.
The investment areas where SCIN AB is active include:
- “Green” production of electrical power
- Waste processing
- Production of biogas and biodiesel
- Mining of gold, diamonds and other minerals, oil, bauxite, etc.
- Activities related to the infrastructure and networks of a country
- Development projects and activities
- Social programs (education, training, health, etc.)
Holland Renewable Energy Technologies B.V. & FLEXENERGY GROUP
Holland RET is an European bases company specialised in combustion technologies and official sales partner of the FLEXENERGY and FLEXPOWER GENERATION offering global sales support and services.
The FLEXENERGY GROUP is reputed for top technological solutions through its commitment to develop the cleanest energy platforms in the world: the FLEX-Turbine MT250 and the FLEX-Power Oxidizer’s EC250. This dedication, combined with profound know-how and extensive expertise, has turned the group into one of the fastest developing industries in the market.
The group possesses the cleanest engineering technology for internal combustion turbines. FLEXENERGY’s MT250 and FLEXPOWER GENERATION’s EC250 are the most unique, exceptional innovative and clean energy platforms, being promoted and installed by the partnership of Holland RET and WASTEENERGY, as most appropriate for its target collaborations in the public and private sector. By the use of any purified, unpurified, single or mixed gas, waste gas or natural gas, or simply by the use of waste heat, these Flex-solutions manage to both produce basic energy and reduce the greenhouse gases.
BIOBOX-E B.V. & Partners
In 2003, the Linde KCA waste technology was taken over by OGIN B.V. for agricultural purposes in Benelux. It has sins then been further developed into today’s OGIN technology & know-how, used by several companies in Europe and beyond. The OGIN (registered trademark) technology & know-how is sins 2014 coordinated by the Dutch company BIOBOX-E B.V. and later on also by her subsidiary AllOptimal B.V.
Unique and innovative adjustments at the well known methanisation processes of animal-, various agricultural-, industrial-, and municipal solid wastes by the Dutch company BIOBOX-E B.V. and its OGIN Technologies, results to higher efficiency and increased production of higher quality Biogas, demanding less effort for higher electrical output.
With decades of engineering-, production-, and construction experience internationally, the OGIN principles of BIOBOX-E B.V., AllOptimal B.V. and Partners offers capacity and solutions to projects of any size with equal dedication and commitment.
SCHACHTBAU NORDHAUSEN GmbH (BAUER Gruppe)
• Responsible for turnkey erection of plants based upon OGIN concept and engineering
BIOGAS ENGINEERS B.V.
• Conception and engineering of biogas process equipment
• Service and maintenance advice
• Reconstruction and upgrade of facilities
• Round, concrete, digester tank specialists
• Engineering and construction calculations for concrete parts
HELLEBREKERS TECHBIEKEN B.V.
• Engineering and installation of piping, tubing for heat use and heating networks
• Project management, Program backup and support
• Engineering and installation for electrical steering and control
METAALWERK ARIE BELO B.V.
• Engineering of mechanical equipment for preparation, treatment and digestion
• Construction and installation of this equipment
GDH BOUW B.V.
• Construction of special concrete and other civil constructions
GASCON ENGINEERING B.V.
• CHP provider for several motor branches
• Research and application centre for renewable systems
WasteEnergy A.E. (S.A.)
Marikas Kotopouli 17
45 445 Ioannina, Hellas
Tel.nr.: +30 2651 303 753
Fax.nr.: +30 2651 306 109
Vat nr. EL.997.535.982
IBAN EUR: GR86 0140 7700 7700 0200 2015 288