OGIN Biogas Technology B.V. develops and delivers biogas installations, based on classical and modern industrial concepts for agriculture and industry as well as for “liquid” as for “dry” methanisation.
- Biogas installations for agricultural applications
- Biogas installations for industrial applications
- Development of advisory recommendations
- Innovation and development of new applications for biogas residue
The partnership of EECT-Turbomachinery & WASTEENERGY, deploying the innovative Flexenergy and FlexPower technology, utilizes a broad of fuel sources, including otherwise unusable low quality gases from industrial and other activities, in order to produce clean energy.
- Active or inactive landfills
- Sewage waste processing installations
- Biogas plants from anaerobic digestion of biomass
- Biomass combustion
- Cogeneration of energy in industrial, commercial and residential applications
- Enterprises in the exploitation of natural gas and oil
- Concentrated solar power plants (CSP)
The partnership of EECT-Turbomachinery & WASTEENERGY promotes and installs the FlexEnergy and FlexPower power stations and turbines described above. The company’s target collaborations, in both the public and the private sector, fall into two different categories:
- Direct sale of the energy platforms to producers (or prospective producers), with installation and service support.
- Installation of the equipment and own exploitation of the produced energy under various types of collaboration.
The service support and spare parts of these installations are provided from the company’s central facility in the Netherlands. They include monitoring and synchronization on a 24/7 basis over the Internet as well as local service support within 48 hours.